In today’s digital age, all brands – manufacturers included – need strong strategies in place for the digital sale of their goods and services.
Manufacturers who lack a clear strategy risk losing market share or being devalued by the distributors and retailers who carry their products and by customers themselves.
Consumer-facing (B2C), branded manufacturers face big opportunities – and challenges – as marketplaces like Amazon have set the standard in direct to consumer (D2C) sales and experiences.
But even business-facing manufacturers (B2B) who don’t sell D2C need to put digital commerce strategies at the top of their agendas. An arguably bigger challenge, enabling the entire supply chain and distribution network is becoming increasingly important for manufacturers to tackle.
To respond to customers’ buying preferences and to changes in the business landscape that have forced more business online, manufacturers are being asked to reconsider how they go to market.
This is why many manufacturers are taking the digital experience across the entire supply chain into their own hands.
Manufacturers: 3 Ways to Revamp Digital Sales Across Your D2C, Retail, and Distribution Channels
In this eBook, you learn:
- 3 Successful Go-To-Market Strategies for Manufacturers in Today’s Digital Age:
- Expand Direct to Consumer (D2C) Sales
- Get the Most Out of Channel Sales
- Upgrade Your Supply Chain by Digitally Enabling Retailers & Distributors
- 2 Manufacturing Case Studies: How they’ve revamped the digital experience across their supply chains