Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce.
We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their businesses.
Advanced Tech Support Specialists at Four51 are responsible for supporting Four51 client implementations. You collaborate with our front- and back-end platform team on support of B2B, B2C, and B2B2C eCommerce applications for many well-known brands, including Starbucks, Chipotle, Aveda, Winmark, and many more. You’re also responsible for maintaining and improving current processes related to third party and client integrations, as well as work on the development of new ones.
As an Advanced Tech Support Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Interact with Core Platform Leads, Front-End Development Leads and QA to ensure seamless flow between various functions within the system.
- Assist in evaluating and scoping integration opportunities, pre- and post-sale.
- Monitor market developments to evaluate new methods in order to make improvements to our current processes and procedures.
- Participate in the timely dispatch, management and resolution of Help Desk tickets.
- Translate business requirements often delivered by a non-technical audience into technical solutions.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of appropriate integration practices, standards and guidelines.
- Interact directly with potential and existing integration partners.
- Provide expertise in evaluating application integration capabilities and define integration standards between various external systems, including CRM, ERP and Print MIS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in a technical support role
- Experience with Rest APIs, SaaS architecture and XML
- Basic SQL experience/knowledge
- Understanding of data models
- This is a technical role with customer-facing responsibilities. Successful candidate must have a balance of strong technical, communication skills, and be motivated to satisfy customers.
Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.