Business Analysts at Four51 take on the most challenging and sophisticated problems in B2B and B2B2C eCommerce, and work alongside our customers and partners – well-known brands including Starbucks, Chipotle, Aveda, Winmark and many more – to help develop solutions. As a Business Analyst, you understand our customers inside out, and you’re able to translate their realities to our developers to help imagine how eCommerce could transform the way they do business.
As a Business Analyst, your day-to-day includes:
- Managing all aspects of business systems analysis including project definition, requirement gathering, traceability, analysis, screen mock-ups, non-functional requirements and business process definition.
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Understanding and defining the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Collaborating with system and application architects to establish a “right sized” solution that solves the business problem and is consistent with our current and long-term systems architecture.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Scenario Document), User Cases, User interface screen mock-ups, data definition.
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Communicating business requirements and work with systems development staff to create system design requirements while gaining consensus for solution with business partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or equivalent experience (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years experience in business systems analysis techniques
- Proven ability to utilize various business analysis / business process analysis skills and tools including:
- Business scenario / Use case documentation
- Screen mock-up and/or wiring diagrams
- Process and workflow modeling
- Requirements definition and prioritization
- Business process design, reengineering and requirements analysis
- Deployment and implementation planning
Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce. We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their business.
- Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.