Front End Developers at Four51 take on the most challenging and sophisticated problems in B2B and B2B2C eCommerce, and work alongside our customers and partners to help develop solutions. They utilize our modern architecture and innovative dev-ops (check out our public-facing developer platform at www.ordercloud.io), and collaborate with our back-end platform team on architecting the most appropriate applications for many well-known brands, including Starbucks, Chipotle, Aveda, Winmark, and many more.
We’re looking for front-end developers who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us all continue to grow.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Web APIS, OOP
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors, Typescript, DevOps is preferred
- Experience with C# or .NET is a big plus
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, and/or a Boot Camp certificate, is preferred but not required.
If the following describes you, we want to chat!
- You are a fast learner and you can contribute from day one
- You are adamant about writing quality, reusable, and performant code
- You can identify and implement development best practices including Design and Code Reviews, Unit Tests and Test Automation
- You have a proven record with enterprise level problems designing scalable applications
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- You have the ability to collaborate with back-end developers
- You can rapidly deploy, learn and iterate on new features
- You are eager to continuously improve your language skill set with the latest versions
- You like being given challenges you’ve never seen before
Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce.
We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their businesses.
- Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.
|Job Type||Full Time|