As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll play an integral role on the Business Development team, increasing overall market awareness of Four51’s solutions and services, identifying and qualifying suitable prospective customers, contributing to a prospect-information-pipeline, and unearthing new business opportunities for the sales and marketing teams at large, ultimately helping to change the economics of businesses like Starbucks, Chipotle, Aveda, Winmark and more.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Account-based outreach (phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.) with a target of outbound phone calls to be met.
- Scheduling prospective client introductory meetings
- Partnering with sales team to move leads through the pipeline, including introductory meetings, demonstrations and discussions, scope of work development, and contract finalization.
- Utilizing a suite of sales software and other organizational tools to thoroughly document activity and findings, taking pride in the long-term value of the work.
- Contributing to a multi-purpose team of marketing and business development staff, focused on finding creative ways to continue to grow Four51.
- Communicating and collaborating within and across departments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- B2B and/or B2C eCommerce knowledge and/or experience a plus.
If the following describes you, we want to chat:
- You are a goal oriented individual with superior communication skills.
- You have embraced and thrived under competitive conditions in the past.
- You are comfortable and excited about approaching marketing and business development in new ways.
- You have acute attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and high standards for yourself.
- You embrace problem solving, and have analytical and decision making skills.
- You’re interested in joining a fast-paced, motivated team focused on contributing to impact and growth.
Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce.
We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their businesses.
- Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District of downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.