Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce.
We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their businesses.
As a Four51 Business Development/Sales – Territory Leader, you will partner with a small team of in-house business development and product experts to penetrate leads and close sales opportunities, helping changing the economics of businesses like Starbucks, Chipotle, Aveda, Winmark and more.
As a Business Development/Sales – Territory Leader, your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through cold calling, providing product demonstrations, working leads from marketing campaigns.
- Manage the sales process including bids, RFPs, MSAs and SOWs.
- Develop solutions proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Overall responsibility for new business development sales, including sales strategy, budget and tactical action plan for a vast multi state territory.
- Work with internal teams to develop strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current service offerings.
The ideal candidate:
- 5 + years of experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- A proven history of successfully selling to “new logos” within an assigned territory.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions and software.
- Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills.
- B2B and/or B2C eCommerce experience a plus.
- SaaS experience preferred.
Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.